– Consolidated 3 garage resources into 1
– Vehicles are now tracked in the world and their stored garage (public, house or business)
– Vehicle data all use statebags, ensuring clients always have the most up-to-date data
– Vehicle entities are spawned and initially owned by the server
– Added Vehicle class garage types: garages (land) wharfs (water), hangers and helipads (aircraft)
– Centralised Blip control for garages
– Dealership and Mech hub garage blips when on duty
– Temporary vehicles: the ability to track any vehicle that isn’t player owned until the server restarts (work vehicles or local vehicles which have been marked for tow or lockpicked and hotwired)
– Exploded states persist
– Vehicle access persistence: give a key to someone and they will have it until it’s revoked
All vehicles have new handling meta and the top speeds and performance match their real world counterparts.
– All cars have a 1.0 collision damage factor now (installing damage reduction parts can reduce this)
– Vehicles have a hard capped top speed limit based on it’s real world counterpart (some cars can reach more than 200mph)
– New flags were added to aid in reducing acceleration factors
– Motorcycles still need handbrake and S key pressed to stop
– Drift car overhaul (higher power output makes drifting seamless)
Vehicle upgrades are now managed in real-time. Damaging your vehicle will risk the chance of damaging your components as well.
– Vehicle upgrades are applied on spawn, a driver entering the vehicle, damaging the vehicle, or installing components
– New Upgrade Components added:
– Body Kits: weight reduction or damage reduction (rollcages)
– Steering Locks
– Electric engines
– Motorcycle engines
– Turbo refactor due to R* implementation not adding anything beneficial to the vehicle performance
– Turbos are now disabled for electric and motorcycle classes
– Vehicles with components that were previously not on the deny list will have said components removed (motorcycles and electric vehicles will have car engines automatically removed)
– Added missing types of OEM and removal components
– Stock at vehicle parts stores is now consolidated and sells specific types of components ie: all car engines will be listed in one shop
– Players no longer have to valet vehicles when components are installed or repairs are done
– New component health display, no more vague messages and keeping track of component health
– Mech Hub Garages are now the same as any other garage
– LS Customs no longer damage your vehicle
– LS Customs menu no longer freezes your vehicle position
– Repairing a vehicle at a mech hub will now fix hotwired and exploded states
– Added an alternative display for electric vehicles
– Electric vehicles no longer deplete fuel
New Phone App
With the world position being saved, your vehicle won’t move unless you or another player moves it. To help you remember where you left your car and don’t have a “Dude where’s my car?” moment, we have developed an app that displays a bunch of information.
– All personal vehicles view
– Current Org view
– Search vehicle by make, model or numberplate
– Vehicle Details:
– Engine Damage
– Body Damage
– Impound duration
– Track vehicle
– List upgrades
You can now share or transfer ownership of a vehicle to an organization depending on if the org is registered or not. Registered organizations transfer the ownership of the vehicle to the organization, and non-registered organizations retain ownership of the original owner but allows them to take advantage of fleet options. Registered organizations require a vehicle dealer to remove the vehicle from an org.
– New fleet management permissions
– Add and manage rank access to vehicles
Police will have a pre-seed fleet based on their current lore. Vehicles can be added to the fleet by acquiring a vehicle dealer and inviting them to the private dealership, but players can still purchase personal vehicles this way and the MSRP has been adjusted to a more realistic price.
– Vehicles now save their selected livery
– Added Police Maverick and Police Buzzard liveries for LSSD and SAMS
– Vehicle view added: displays if the vehicle is owned by a registered organisation or player
– Organisation view displays registered org data only
– Investigations can now have organisations or vehicles attached to them and can be searched
– Ability to release vehicles from garages and houses if they can locate the garage or house it’s in
With SSV comes some small quality-of-life changes to dealerships, you can now purchase vehicles for yourself along with sale types for organisations.
– Public Air & Boat dealership locations
– Emergency Dealerships (PD/EMS) are located in MRPD and Schultz General garages. You need to be invited while on duty as a dealer and given access by the departments to purchase from those locations
– Subtle markers for the centre of showrooms
– Organisation vehicle sales go directly to the organisation, not the player
– Players are now able to select their preferred garage when taking a vehicle for the garage delivery
– Dealership Garages are now the same as any other garage
– When buying a registered org vehicle from a player you must select the player that is selling it
– Fixed bug not being able to see dealership menus if you clocked on inside the polyzone
Garages in properties are now a shared entity. If you have key access to a property you can access the entire garage contents, sharing your house and vehicles!
– Ability to store stolen player vehicles in the garage
– Ability for players to lock pick into the garage
– Police can now access the garage after breaching
– Prohibit the ability for police to raid a property if the owner or a key holder isn’t online
With the server having the ability to track any local or player-owned vehicle, marked vehicles will no longer vanish from existence. Tow truck drivers will now be a critical role in getting vehicles to the impound.
– Ability to transfer oversized vehicles on the Slam Truck
– Fixed cancel job exploit switching your route
– Fixed tow deliveries adding stock to the delivered scrap yard
– Fixed vehicle boots not deleting correctly
– Ability to unmark civ and tow driver vehicle marks, useful for when the vehicle doesn’t have to be transported to a scrap yard.
Impound will no longer repair or respawn vehicles that exist in the world.
– Vehicles come out the way they went in, e.g. an exploded vehicle being scrapped by a tow driver will still come out exploded
– Exploded vehicles can only be fully repaired at a mech hub, utilize tow drivers to transport your vehicles
– Impound can now be punitive, meaning police can impound your vehicle for a set duration
– Impound costs are 2.5% of the vehicle MSRP or $10k depending on which is hit first
– Fixed not having access to tow delivery stock
– Fixed incorrectly implemented bonus nodes
– Fuel prices have been increased
– Changed prompt location for refuelling, now you can just look at the vehicle for the prompt
– Due to state bag migration, fuel can be filled by anyone and not just the driver
– You will now have to be within distance of the trunk to open it
– Attempt at mitigating multiple people in trunks
Racing/Illegal component parts are now available, message Hao to find out where he is.
– NPC state is now correctly synced
– Stock is limited and can be used
– Stock is delivered throughout the day
– Fixed issues with him not replying to messages
– The time he mentions in his reply is relative to how long he will be at that location
– Be careful trying to steal his vehicles!