Not at this time. However! If you have concerns about a community manager’s actions or conduct on off-server, we have simplified our process to give you a direct line of review with server owners.
- Report a CM: Click the “Report a CM” button and complete the form.
- This will open a ticket viewable by server ownership only, which will remain confidential. With your permission, we may add Lead CMs to the ticket for additional review in some cases.
- Non-CM staff can be reported via the standard player report system. Only CMs can see player reports.
- CMs are held to a higher standard of community conduct and server rule compliance; rule violations are handled via the same processes as any other player.
- Server rule violations do not inherently disqualify staff or CMs from their role.